[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tank Circuit Stray Inductance...

Hi all,

I know this is a long shot, but figured I would mention it anyway.

I remember a post(s) alittle will ago concerning stray (or off-axis) inductance
and was wondering, "Has anyone ever tried to calculate the stray inductance of
the discharge in the spark gap?"  It should contribute significantly to the
total stray (off-axis) inductance of the tank circuit as a whole.

Comments?

Tim

| Timothy A. Chandler                ||   M.S.Physics/B.S.Chemistry     |
| NASA-Langley Research Center       ||   George Mason University       |
| Department of Energy               ||   Department of Physics         |
| FRT/Alpha - NASALaRC/DOE JRD/OPM   ||   Department of Chemistry       |
| CHOCT FR Designation #82749156/MG09||   OPC-EFC                       |
|                 Private Email Address:  tchand-at-slip-dot-net               |