[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP cap order

Tesla List wrote:

> >From 74040.3317-at-CompuServe.COMWed Jun 12 20:57:04 1996
> Date: 12 Jun 96 13:55:47 EDT
> From: Charles Brush <74040.3317-at-CompuServe.COM>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Re: CP cap order
>

> This was my first (possibly last!) group order, but I'd be interested in
> hearing how they have worked in the past.  I assume CP would ship to each
> person individually, and this is one thing I forgot to ask about (for instance
> if they had _my_ address on record).  If anyone else calls, they might check
> this.
>
> I don't want to jump to conclusions, but this whole thing is looking worse and
> worse!
>
> Charles Brush
>
> [NOTE: The previous order was shipped entirely to Scott, who boxed them up
>  and sent them to the various people.  -- Chip]

All,

Scott maybe on vacation (likely), Ill (hit by a bus), CPU blownup, out of
town on business, etc.

I know it ain't my money on line here, but he has performed honorably
before and its most likely he'll perform that way again.  How much was
the total?  A grand, maybe less?  Where is he gonna' go with that in
today's economy?  Rio, Paris?  Be patient, he should be back on board,
soon.

Good luck,

Richard Hull, TCBOR