[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP CAP MONEY, WHERE IS IT? (fwd)

[snip]
>Guys,
>
>The day I made the post stating so, I mailed out the only 2 money orders that
>were sent to me. Those 2 people were :Robert Shuman

correction - Robert Schumann (I am much more forgiving for mispelling my
last name
                               than Tesla was! )  :)

& Stephen Stanton. You 2
>guys please let me know if you recieved your money. (They were money orders
>made out to Condenser Products, so there is no reason whatsoever that I would
>keep their money, not to mention everyone knows how to get ahold of me!)

Kevin,
        Yes I did receive my money order back and sent it to CP along with
an additional check. I am purchasing a 20kv .025uf and a 15kv .01uf. I
have plenty to do before their arrival :)

Bob Schumann

==  If you understand, things are just as they are.        ==
==  If you do not understand, things are just as they are. ==