[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fair caps test

Richard,

>Junkyards are best, but junk is usually what you get.

I don't know. That salvage yard you guys go to sounds like a paradise<g>!

>at a hamfest
>you might expect to pay about $25.00 for such an item if the guy was in
>love with it or knew precisely what he had.  If the guy just wanted to
>get it out of his basement, it might fetch $5.00.

Yow...I'm going to have to get to some hamfests!  I'm not a radio guy, and none
of my friends are into electronics at all, so before I found these Tesla groups
I had never even _heard_ of a hamfest.  Perhaps a whole new era of electronic
junk aquisition is opening up for me...

Charles Brush