[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla tape on PAL?

 * Original msg to: Swassell-at-sv.span-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Quoting swassell-at-sv.span-dot-com (Stephen Wassell)

> I've heard a lot about your Tesla video on the mailing list,
> and I'd really like a copy. I'd like to see a working tesla
> coil in detail before I start to build one of my own.

> Problem: here in Britain the tv's use PAL, rather than NTSC. Do
> you know of any way the tape could be converted to PAL, or will
> I just have to miss out?

Send a message to <jim.oliver-at-welcom.gen.nz>, he has four hours
of my custom edited video already in PAL format. You will have to
work out something for shipping etc. with him.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12