[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: General

On Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:32:25 +0700 you said:

>    In lew of the present questions on what to allow into the list and what
>not, I agree that it is really up to Chip, but I do think that keeping the
>discussion on mainly Tesla coil design/construction would be best. If the
>scope gets too broad we may end up not giving justice to any of it.
>
>                               Mark Graalman  (WB8JKR)

I agree totally. While I am interested in other HV phenomena, I belong to
this list and not tesla-usa because of noise. I like concise information that
is directly on topic. There's always e-mail for other things. My vote is to
keep the list resonant with HF AC.

My 2-cents,

Dan  <klineda-at-univscvm.csd.sc.edu>