[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Tesla List wrote:

> Richard (Hull and Wall);
>
> Now you've really got my curiosity aroused! What is a scalar wave? Is
> there any scientific (i.e., repeatable, measurable, whatever-able)
> evidence for their existance?  Are there any experiments that average
> coilers could perform that involve scalar waves? Or, should discussion
> of them be continue to be banished to the "other" list?

Take it to the freenrg list run by Bill Beaty or to USA-TESLA, not here.
Stuff like scalar waves/free energy/starved chikens in a triangle have
this way of vomiting out...  There are other lists for that stuff, this is
Tesla coils only and should be kept directly upon theories based in
reality.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html