[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RF Interference : HELP!!!

Hi guys (gals??),

I am having a big problem with RF interference when running my coil. It is a
small (1.5kW) coil completely surrounded by a faraday shield (bird-wire). I
have just placed a 16A line filter in the input and I still have strong
interference on TV's and AM Radio. For the RF ground I buried large sheets
of flashing and copper tubing although only to a depth of 4 feet as the
ground is full of rocks. I water it regularly and even that doesn't seem to
effect it.

I remember Richard Quick saying he ran a TC in the room next to the TV with
no interference. Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Thanks
Graham Armitage