[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Radius of curvature and misc ramblings

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996 22:25:11 -0600, Tesla List
<tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>, you wrote:

>>From SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-comMon Aug 26 21:43:47 1996
>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 07:59:06 -0400
>From: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Radius of curvature and misc ramblings
>
>Varnish it, while still tacky rub it with metal fine powder and electroplate
>it. Lindsay books can tell you how step by step and it works. Ive used the
>method to make leyden jars so it should be eaiser for a toroid, no inside to
>coat.  SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
>
>[ NOTE: I've had a tough time getting powdered Al from paint stores, but you
>  can get it from pyrotechnic supply houses.  There are several people on the
>  list who can help.  Contact me privately for more information. -- Chip
>  chip-at-pupman-dot-com ]

Aluminum Lake was available in automotive paint stores in the
draconian state of california 6 months ago when I was last in an
automotive paint store. Has this changed?

Also try Craft stores for "Bronzing Powder".

	jim