[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: toroid parts...

Yes, been there, done that , dont like it, ain't goin back. The styro you
speak of will stay a soup without adequate vent or exposure to air so it is a
constant battle and an indescribable mess. I filled my secondary PVC, or
attempted to and it took 3 days to set and Ill bet money if I poked around in
there a little Id still find some of the sticky fecal muck trash lurking
about. The coil works but I was suprised it didnt cause a conductive path or
a fire .Maybe there is some other filler though that might work for a torid
like a inner tube with air, lawn mower size maybe?      Stephen Sanders