[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

transformers

Hello all,
I ran across 3 transformers in steel cabinets and wondered if anyone knows
if they are of any use for tesla apps. or what? The info plate says:

SHAPE MAGNETRONICS (Lombard Ill.)
model CLT-5000-CBB
HZ 60
Vin  120/208/240      Iin   59/34/29.4
Vout 120/240          Iout  41.6/20.8

The trannys themselves are about 10" square and weigh at least 70 lbs.
Inside the cabinet, I could just make out some caps. (about 6 of 'em) that
were 7" tall tubular and 1.5-1.75" dia. There were no big insulators or
anything to indicate high voltage on the caps or the transformers. That's
about all the info I could get; Anybody know what they are? The guy'll hold
'em till I call, otherwise they be junked out.

                                Ken Cravens