[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Second Generation 6"

Greetings,

I have decided to build a second generation coil while my turtle
pace rotary is being completed.  .5 inch copper tube primary
and a 6" acrylic secondary wound with 22ga.  I was thinking
of 14" id with 75' at .5" spacing for the primary and about
26" of winding on the secondary.  Before blundering into this
build though it would be ignorant of me not to run this idea past
some of the experienced resources found here.
This will be run with a rotary and a pole transformer with a CP
.025 condenser.   (the rotary is 10.5" and has 12 points with 6
points firing at a time).

Anyone have a similar design that works well, or a better idea?
I'm open for suggestions.

Glenn