[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Magnifiers

Richard,

I'me not sure who else plays with magnifiers round here, so
I thought I'de aim this one at you.
Have you ever tried an 'isolation driver' where the primary
and secondary act as an iso transformer to stimulate the base
of the tertiary coil. It seems to me that with a 1:1 setup
a higher base-current could be applied, thus reducing
the voltage and bringing the nodal-point of the sine wave
closer to the base of the tertiary. Earth is still the 'true'
nodal point as far as I can figure! I have considered a full
-wave driver, but I wont go into details now. :) (its different!)
Off the track again..............

What do you think about the 1:1?

Marcus