[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Solid aluminium toroids [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Solid aluminium toroids

All,

I have not been too active on the list lately, but I do monitor it
regularly, though.

I seem to recall someone making a reference to some toroids, around 200mm
major diametre, machined from solid blanks of aluminium, and probably for
sale out of Holland, which suits me fine, being right close.

Any pointers would be appreciated, since I have a small luggable bipolar
in the planning.

I have just aquired a new workshop, and am planning to do some coiling
again.

Cheers from Denmark,

Finn Hammer

Cheers, Finn Hammer