From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bert Hickman
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:07 PM
To: tesla coil <tesla.coils@xxxxxxxxx>; Tesla Coil Mailing List
<tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] tesla coil

Hi Alton,

Welcome back! I just had a chance to peruse your Flickr site - it was well
worth the visit. You have a beautiful collection of Tesla Coils, Vacuum
Tubes, Ham gear, antique radios, Native American artifacts, induction coils,
and Geissler Tubes - very nice work indeed! I hope your health improves and
that you have many more years of active HV activity in your future.

Bert