[TCML] Neon tube power meter

Hey gang,
Put your thinking caps on. We're going to set up some 4' neon tubes around the area where the coils will be running and I had a thought the other morning that what if we could rough estimate the output power of a coil by having them set up in a straight line away from the coil. I have red,blue, and white tubes that I could set up like a vu meter. I attach them to wimpy sign stakes that are made of 1/4" rod, I then attach a wire to the top electrode as an antenna and hang one off the bottom towards ground or just connect the wire to the post. They light up and flash pretty nicely and pretty far away.
Just a thought.

Stan