Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts - Vasodilation

Hi Jim,

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/8/12 11:56 AM, David Thomson wrote:
>
>> You guys need to be careful about prolonged exposure to Tesla coils.
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/**pubmed/16875980<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16875980>
>>

> That paper is about *ultrasound*, not RF or electromagnetic fields.

The paper is about ultrasound, which is a mechanical vibration.  The E
field of a Tesla coil is also a mechanical vibration when the air is
electrostatically charged.  If you are sensitive enough, you can feel the
electrostatic vibration of the air molecules.

I can assure you from personal experience that the vasodilation does occur
from mechanical vibrations of the air.

Dave