Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts

I wonder if there's any chance that could be due to magnetic influence on
the brain... transcranial magnetic stimulation is being used experimentally
to treat depression.
Occam's razor favors the "that was a badass experience" theory, though :)

Henry