[TCML] Newbie questions

I am new to coiling and try to figure out how to build a Tesla Coil with the material I have available; which is:

- a secondary coil of PVC tubing 160mm diameter, 73 cm high, wound with 1250 turns of .53 mm copper wire. JavaTC tells me that the resonant frequency is about 114 KHz.

- about 8 m of 1/2 inch refrigeration copper tubing
- a 6000V 30 mA NST
- a 9000V 30 mA NST
- several 2000 V 850VA Microwave oven transformers

I would like to use the microwave oven transformers, possibly two in parallel with two voltage doublers, so I would get about
2000 * 1.41 * 4 = 11300 Volts peak and about 150 mA max current.

Going through the calculations in JavaTC I notice that a bigger tank capacitor reduces the number of primary turns, so I try to get by with the 8 m of refrigeration tube. A tank Cap of .1 uF would require about 7 turns and a length of 6 meter, leaving some length left for tuning.

Question 1: Are the above assumptions correct and would it work?

Question 2: With the voltage doubler as described here http://scopeboy.com/tesla/tc2schem.html what Voltage and frequency would I enter in in the transformer section in JavaTC to calculate the transformer and the spark gap.

Question 3: I am using geda gschem for drawing and would like to feed the data into spice. What could I use to symbolize the spark gap?

Question 4: Is the charging reactor / ballast necessary to protect the MOTs or will a safety gap be sufficient to protect the MOTs?

Thanks

Peter