Re: [TCML] Looking for Pole Pig Capacitors

Travis,

Yea, the DC Res charging allows the versatility of a widely variable bps rate. I think you would also need a de-Q-ing diode between the storage cap and the primary cap as well. I have personally never built a DC Res charging
power supply so you may do better seeking the advice of someone who has actual experience with this type of coil system. I know Roger Smith's big coil is a DC Res system. Maybe he could chip in on this?

David Rieben