[TCML] Voltage stress, bang size, and twins

Hi List,

I understand how bang size relates to voltage stress on a secondary, and how increasing the
break rate effects a proportional reduction of bang size in a RSG coil.

How does voltage stress resulting from bang size affect the secondaries in a twin system?

Put another way, if a given secondary (in a single-secondary system) can handle a bang size of xJ before it starts having problems, what happens when there are two of those
secondaries?

From playing around with JavaTC, the coupling doesn't decrease with a
decrease in primary
inductance (assuming a pancake primary), but I would still expect the resulting energy transfer to be less per secondary than it would be if it was in a primary system; the
question is by how much.

I want to say each secondary will see 1/2 of the energy, but from reading that a twin system is more efficient, I am also inclined to suppose that each secondary would receive sqr2/2 of
the energy it would normally see in a single-secondary system.

What's your take on this?

Jon