[TCML] Looking for a 1.8nF 50V (Polypropylene 2%) Cap

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a copy of Terry's Tesla Coil Tuner
(capturedlightning.org/hot-streamer/TeslaCoils/Misc/TCT/TCT.htm) and
there's this capacitor in the parts list (1.8nF 50V Polypropylene 2%)
and I can't find anyone NOT selling them in bulk... So, I imagine
somebody else had the same problem and actually bought some, lol. Do
we have any of those folks here that are willing to sell me an extra
cap?
That, or does anybody know of some mysterious vender hiding in the
deep dark depths of the internet that's selling them to the general
population? Anything will do really, just as long as I don't have to
go buy a hundred just to use the one and turn around and try to resell
the others, lol.

Thanks List,
Brandon (H. in case the other Brandon decides to chime in :))