Re: [TCML] Re: Fried It!

No doubt that it is very unlikely anything will happen but I still
feel a lot better by rolling my brand new EFI motorcycle out of the
garage and keeping my wifes Audi at the end of the driveway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT5EJYY_6HQ

The narrator made a claim that in ten years this device could be the
size of a handgun, a little far fetched Im sure considering the power
requirements but I have seen a demonstration of a much smaller remote
controlled unit that can be maneuvered under a moving vehicle.

I understand this is not likely the nature of a Tesla coil but it is a
related field (no pun intended) and it is quite interesting.