Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 5:59 AM
Subject: RE: [TCML] primary tubing

Herr Zapp,
You are correct in that they are similar however there are some differences, aluminum is actually put into an acid bath to create the anodize and change
the molecular structure of the surface, I have tested various types of
anodizing for voltage withstand, as anodizing changes the chemical makeup of
the surface, normal is depth is anywhere from 1/16" to 1/32" below the
surface.
(snip)