Re: [TCML] Re: The current recordholders?

The letter below sounds like the NASA debunkers trying to pull apart the moon landing photos.

You're right Terry, the 13M photos are FAKE. The real ones are locked away at Area 51.

I, like Bill, am not going to go over this again (every 5 years or so). You are welcome to debate this without me ad nauseaum.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Blake" <terryb@xxxxxxx>
I have also looked at claims on the TTR website and wondered about them.
While we do not know the exact height of the man standing there, we do know from the website that the toroid is 8 foot diameter, the largest made by OWL.
http://www.ttr.com/model13d.html

So I took that photo with the 55 foot spark length claim and used the toroid to measure out some stuff. I think a spark length claim of much over 24 feet cannot be justified from this photo. Have a look at the photo and judge for yourself.
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/13m/13m.jpg