[TCML] Javatc - Ribbon Coils

This is mostly for Paul Nicholson (hope moderators let it through):

Paul, I wrote you regarding some Javatc revisions with ribbon coils, but haven't heard any reply. Curious if you got those emails or not. If they didn't reach you, please let me know.

For the rest of you, I have updated Javatc to include Ribbon Primary coils. Basically just two inputs are added (ribbon height and thickness). There is a checkbox for ribbon or round conductors. If ribbon is checked, the Awg/Wire Size input is ignored. If round is checked, the ribbon inputs are ignored, etc.. pretty simple.

BTW, for ribbon primary coils, height1 and height2 refer to the bottom of the ribbon. The top of the ribbon is figured out via the ribbon height input. The default coil includes ribbon now also, but you have to check the checkbox for ribbon first to run that particular primary.

Enjoy.

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

Take care,
Bart B. Anderson