[TCML] For sale: Big transformers in Seattle, WA area.

I've collected a number of big trannies over the last few years, hoping to kickstart a large coil project.  Alas, work and other hobbies have taken over, and so it's time to liquidate some coiling assets.  Hopefully, when I have more time on my hands, I'll be able to make some sort of comeback.

For sale (pickup only!):

* Cooper 10kVA 34.5kV two-bushing pole transformer with tap changer and lightning arrester.  Just about the highest pole pig voltage you can find (this is NOT 19.9kV/34.5Y, it's 34.5kV *delta*)  Big!  Weighs about 700lbs.  Never used (for anything); looks like new.  (http://silicon-arcana.com/remote_pics/34_5kV_pig/new_pig_full.jpg)  Asking $400 obo.

* Westinghouse 2.5kVA 15.6kV single-bushing potential transformer.  Oil-filled!  Old and big.  Nearly 500lbs.  Asking $150.

* GE JVT-200 3kVA 24kV "Super Bute" two-bushing potential transformer.  Resin-cast.  This would make a super transformer for a medium coil.  Asking $150.

Please mail me off-list if interested.  I can lift these onto a truck bed, but unloading is up to you! :-)

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE