Re: I did some *real* vttc coiling...

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the update, Brett!  Your progress is
inspiring.  My VTTC parts continue to trickle in.  I
hope to be wiring something up in the next couple of
months (am currently between houses right now, so no
workshop--I'm going bananas!).  I'm banking on a
mid-March hamfest (Seattle-area) to provide a few
parts...if I'm lucky, maybe some big mica transmitting
caps!

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE

http://www.hot-streamer.com/brett/vttc/junk_box_vttc.jpg