To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:18 PM
Subject: Nottingham Gaussfest 2007

Original poster: "Derek" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All,

The 2007 Nottingham (UK) Gaussfest (Teslathon) is being held in Nottingham on the 3rd of March.

All tesla-coilers are welcome and we also welcome any high voltage, high current, or interesting electronic gizmo that coilers wish to bring. Please contact me <mailto:derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx k off list for more details or go to <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest>www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest

    Derek.

<http://www.extremelyfunny.co.uk>http://www.extremelyfunny.co.uk