Re: photos from Tesla travelling exhibit

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Perth, Australia has one of the more active Tesla forums worldwide which is why the travelling exhibit came here as one of only about 5 places worldwide. I took most of the photos that you refer to on that site. The Egg of Columbus was the highlight. The Tesla coil was rather old style and I have pics of the TC and other parts of the display on my site
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#Tesla%20Exhibition

Peter

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>
I found a site which has photos of the Tesla travelling exhibit from when
it was in Australia in October:
http://teslaforum.com/2006%20Tesla%20exibition/2006%20Tesla%20Exibition.htm
William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci