Bondable Magnet Wire Was: Coating the SISG PIRANHA secondary

Hi Terry, All,

On the subject of "coatings", Terry and a few others have successfully ran without coatings. I personally use Spar varnish and will probably never change. However, a while back I downloaded the MWS Tech Data Booklet and it gave various methods to bond the "bondable" magnet wire (heat, solvents, etc..). It was kind of interesting. I just wonder if anyone had tried one of these bondable methods on a coil?

You can download the MWS Tech Booklet from MWS:
http://www.mwswire.com/

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote: