RE: Faraday cage with Paint

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

I don't buy those claims for a second.
Also, the price is very expensive $70.00 per gallon, and i'm sure this
is much less viscous than regular latex
house paint, so it won't go very far.  Plus, I see in the description,
"WITH JUST A FEW COATS", and "WE RECOMMEND
MULTIPLE COATS" means LOTS of money to them.

I'm not sure the size of your garage, but i'm guessing with multiple
coats you'd be spending at least a $1000.00 in
this stuff to be even somewhat effective.

Chicken wire on the otherhand is so much cheaper!

Dan

	I'd suggest doing a lot of research before sending those guys
any
money!  I suspect their stuff can't do much, if anything, in the way
of shielding as they claim.

Ed