Re: Faraday cage with Paint

Look, we all know that it took them 4 years to detonate the first
bomb after beginning an intense effort to build it.  If they had
the physics all worked out from the beginning, they could have
done it in just a few months.  That alone is solid evidence that
they did not have the physics worked out from the beginning."

I'd suggest doing a lot of research before sending those guys any money! I suspect their stuff can't do much, if anything, in the way of shielding as they claim.

Ed