Re: High voltage probe, odd NST measurements

Original poster: Michael S <mike5904@xxxxxxxxx>

Well looking at the meter specifications I see a 10M impedance, which
would lead to a ratio of 11000:1.  I wouldn't know how to go about
measuring the effect of meter capacitance on frequency response but at
least the measure for the NST was "close enough" for my purposes.