Re: Mike Hammer

Original poster: Mike Hammer <mhammer@xxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: BillEaver@xxxxxxx
WB9QVY the only Mike Hammer in QRZ data base
Denis Despins
KC6TRW

Yep...thats me. Im still around. Ive been on Chip's
list almost from the very beginning. Started off talking
to Richard Quick and a few others back on Fidonet in the days
before the Internet. Yes there was a time before there was
an Internet. After that it was the infamous USA-Tesla list.
When that went to heck ,Chip and Ralph Hartwell started new
lists pretty close to the same time. I took Ralph's list over
after a couple of years.

Not coiling that much anymore. Although I still have all
the stuff. Into RC helis and planes these days.

I still run the other Tesla coil list and
occasionally chat with people on IRC.

I tried to reply earlier but there was a problem
that Chip has now straightened out.

Mike Hammer
mhammer@xxxxxxxxx