Re: TC Question and Discharge Safety - Lightning from Fingers

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Bart, all

I would have thought that the spider met the same fate as the zillion
sleeping mosquitos that were hibernating in a celler where I ran my coil
once: They woke up, and got zapped to an extent where the zooty leftovers
from them created a mess.

But I have a feeling that you are a friendly guy, Bart. Unlikely to report
trivial "spidercide". Or is that: "Phalangidacide".

We are living in a funny segment of time:

In the start of LOTR "The return of the king" notice how it is avoided to
show Smeagol threading that worm on to the hook:
"No worms were harmed during the creation of this film"

I trust you, Bart, to have a similar comforting end to your little tale.

Happy new year to all!

Cheers, Finn Hammer