Re: TC Question and Discharge Safety - Lightning from Fingers

Original poster: KRAMPF-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/3/04 4:51:01 PM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Emmett Secrest" <secrest2032-at-msn-dot-com>
>
>Hey a new undeveloped use for TC's...Pest Control.... :~)

A while back I talked with fellow in Vegas that was using a Tesla coil to
kill termites.  I can't find his website, but here is a similar
one.  http://www.jhtpc-dot-com/electro-.htm

Robert Krampf
Robert Krampf's Science Education Company
www.krampf-dot-com
Sign up for my FREE Experiment of the Week e-mail list by sending an e-mail
to:
krampf-subscribe-at-topica-dot-com