Re: Pig sales on Ebay

Hi,

Pole transformers on Ebay seem to be alive and well but just waiting for
buyers :-(

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2592574350

Of course, T&R might not sell to "just anyone" walking in the door!!!  You
know, like someone without "cash" ;-))  But you can only refuse so much
cash in hand ;-))  Although it has been many years, "bona fide utilities"
don't buy from T&R, but from places like GE with brand new fully certified
equipment.  Rebuilders traditionally take the old equipment and profit buy
giving it a nice paint job and selling to "anyone" they can.  There may be
a few "blips" now and then, but that passes when the court case gets thrown
out ;-))

Used pole transformers are surplus and it is a buyer's market out
there.  If say a T&R does not want your money that day, there a many others
that do...  Cash talks...

Cheers,

         Terry