Re: Terrified Parents

Original poster: Megavolt57-at-aol-dot-com

Also, as an afterthought once again coming from a 15 year old.  When buying
your secondary don't buy endcaps at the same time....for some reason when a
teenager buys PVC pipes and endcaps certain things are assumed.  That very
thing
nearly wound myself up in handcuffs.  I agree, letting them see it in action
is good.  My parents fed off my excitement as I nearly finished it, but when I
finally finished it I got a "that's all it does?" then they left and I've been
free to play with it all I want ever since.

73's, Peter