Re: Terrified Parents

Original poster: Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com

i am 16, and started when i was around 13. My first NST was 15/30 and when
i first got it, my parents weren't so much worried about if i was going to
kill my self, just, what i was doing. I just told them that it takes .1 (i
am not sure if this is true. It sounds good to me though) amps to kill
someone, and this thing was only .03 amps. That seemed to help, a little.

right now, i am working on a 10" coil, and my parents are just worried
about where i will keep it.

Take everyones advice on the safety advice. i probably wouldn't play with
your NST at all until she gets used (she will, eventually) to it. Make all
of your electrical connections sturdy (don't use paper clips) and good
looking.

But, seriously, she will get used to it soon enough.

and if you get bitten, don't tell her.

-Adam
KD5WIT