coilers/things to see in Southern Germany?

I'm going to be in Ulm, Germany (roughly halfway between Stuttgart and
Munich) in the second week April on business, and it looks like I'm going
to have a free Monday (7th) to fool around.  Is there anything interesting
HV related (or that would be of general interest) in the area?

Yes, I'm very familiar with the Deutsches Museum.. however gratifying it is
to see their Marx, etc., I have "been there and done that", unless it's
changed in the last couple of years.

I'd be willing to travel anywhere within a, say, 2-3 hour drive, z.B.
Friedrichshafen, usw., is a reasonable distance (in fact, failing something
HV related, I might go to the Zepplin museum.. I understand it's way cool)