Re: Oil-less Pig

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Terry et al

Somewhere on my web site is a pic of the old pig case and next to it
is the new one, the saving in weight is a major plus.

As for the welding, thats Brians dept..

Cheers Mike T