need MOT help

Original poster: "TheCrazzyman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <TheCrazzyman-at-hotmail-dot-com>

ok i have my MOT and it has 3 output leads. i get sparcs from it but
nothing big i mean like 1-2mm so im comfused. im using a 2100v 1.000uf cap.

also on my flybakc transformer ther is a crap load of connecters on the
bottem. i fogured there would be one saying 120v but nothing there is a
160v i bealeve so what and how  do i hook it up.

do any of you have any sort of IM chat? please addme of you would like my
contacts are
AIM Th3Cr4zzym4n
MSN <mailto:alex_snell-at-hotmail-dot-com>alex_snell-at-hotmail-dot-com

THANK YOu