Re: Statistics & spark length

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Dan,

For my TT-42,  the spark only reaches 42" perhaps once a minute.
Many of the sparks are 38" or so.  There's no real convention, so
it's helpful to give info when reporting spark length, for example to
say, the spark reaches 30" twice a minute, or whatever.

John