Terry's Antenna Probe Details

Hi Scott,

A took a bunch or pictures at put them at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/planant/Details/

If anyone is having trouble getting any of the parts let me know since I
have most sitting around here.  I certainly have the little surface mount
parts and they fit nicely in an envelope (Free!).  I don't have an easy way
to etch PC boards or anything like that.  It's just 1/16th G-10 I had
laying around.  The etched design is not critical at all.  I was just
trying to cut down on capacitance between the antenna elements and the back
plane.  I also did not want to have any circular current loops while trying
to cover a large area for the array.

Cheers,

         Terry
         terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net