Re: gapped mot

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> While researching my Tesla coil deaths thing, I found a number of people
> that have been killed by NSTs (but not while Tesla coiling so they are not
> included on the "list").  There are many many people that have been killed
> by NSTs.  Thus the new fancy GFI NST versions and rules...
>
> NEVER get careless with high voltage no matter what.  Fink's book was from
> a different "time".  Lindsay's books always include the disclaimer about
> how these "old" books sometimes recommend stupid dangerous things...
>
> There are many folks who say they did something and lived.  But those that
> don't live don't say much to warn the rest of us...
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

	The Lindsay book is worth having, in spite of a few errors, of which
these is the most lethal.  Of course, dead was dead even in those days,
but maybe no one had associated effect with cause.  There certainly were
plenty of opportunities to get killed back then.  By the way, I have
always been curious about this error, as Fink must have known better.

Ed