prayers and condolences - off topic but relavent

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

* Terry,

I realize that this letter is WAY off the usual topic but I hope, that
in light of the national crisis, you will indulge me in allowing this
one letter to be posted to this list to exspress my sincere condo-
lences to all of our fellow Americans.

Thank you,
David Rieben

Hi all,

I think I speak for the vast majority of this list as well
as the rest of the USA and the free world. I want to of-
fer my prayers and condolences to my fellow Ameri-
cans and especially to the victims and families and
friends of the victims of these atrocious acts of coward-
ice committed by these spineless bastards that are
also known as "terrorists". God bless America and
may His wrath fall with its fullest fury upon the perpe-
trators of these dastardly acts of terror against the
thousands of innocent victims.

Sincerest Condolences,
David Rieben