TC'ing in light of current events

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

Should there be concern that using a TC of moderate power (1-2 kVA) would
raise the ire of military bases in the vicinity, in light of the heighted
state of security American forces are at currently?  I live about four miles
away from Wright-Patterson AFB.  I do not want my TC's emmisions to be
interpreted as some bizarre coded transmission, or precursor emmisions from
an EMP generator.

Aric