Re: Air Gap MOT Reactor

In a message dated 12/8/01 1:22:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> I might note that I increased my MMC from 19 to 26 nF, retuned, and
> discovered the tendency to power arc at lower BPS is reduced!  Not exactly
> sure why yet.

Steve,
Maybe the rotary is "refiring" while the electrodes are aligned with
the small cap at low bps, but not with the larger cap at the same
bps.  The larger cap takes longer to charge, and the voltage
doesn't get high enough to refire while the electrodes are still
aligned.  The larger, slower charging cap gives the electrodes
more time to move away from each other.  Just a thought.

Cheers
John