Re: Jacob's Ladder

Hi Dave,

Good Point!  In argon (or your favorite Nobel gas), the power levels could
be far less for a given "spark" since these gases ionize at far lower voltage.

A very small Tesla coil in an argon filled enclosure could give very
interesting sparks.  I don't mean like a low pressure plasma ball but just
760 torr argon...  Sounds cool!!  Might look nice on the coffee table and
such.  Might sell!

Cheers,

	Terry